HVAC Installation and Upgrades.
Whether you are looking to upgrade an existing system or install a brand new one, Blizzard Cooling can work with you to select, install and connect a system designed to bring you comfort all year long.
The use of newer HVAC technology to heat and/or cool your offices, commercial space or home typically brings these advantages:
- More environmentally friendly
- Higher efficiency
- Increased reliability
- Improved air quality
- Decreased power bill / cost savings
Commercial HVAC Services
With rising energy costs and increasingly demanding tenants, it is crucial for property managers and building engineers to have a reliable HVAC service contractor at their disposal.
Aging equipment and faulty maintenance programs can lead to costly repairs and frustrated tenants and employees. With the right maintenance program in place, most problems can be prevented or discovered early and repaired before they result in equipment breakdown, minimizing equipment downtime.
A properly designed maintenance program will keep a building’s HVAC equipment running at peak performance while keeping the operating cost of the equipment at a minimum. Proactive maintenance, such as filter changes, coil cleaning, belt changes and electrical component inspections can significantly reduce HVAC expenses.
Blizzard Cooling works with its commercial customers to tailor customized maintenance programs, designed to meet each customer’s specific needs. The creation of each commercial service agreement begins with an inspection of the building’s existing HVAC system and, after discussing the findings with the customer, Blizzard Cooling finalizes an agreement with each customer based on its needs. This allows each customer a flexible maintenance program that takes any special concerns or needs into account.
Blizzard Cooling currently services many types of commercial buildings, including:
- Commercial office buildings
- Community buildings
- Fitness centers
- Indoor community and club pools
- Maintenance facilities
We pride ourselves on quick response times. Pricing is as follows:
- $150* to arrive at your location and examine your HVAC system (within our service area), PLUS
- $150* per hour (plus parts and supplies)**
- Payment due immediately
* In Brooklyn.
**We make every effort to fully repair your HVAC system during the initial service call. However, if the HVAC system cannot be fully repaired during initial service call, we will discuss your available options with you at the time.
Residential HVAC Services
Residential Maintenance Agreements
Maintaining your HVAC system can be compared to maintaining your vehicle. You wouldn’t expect your vehicle to run problem free without regular tune-ups, and you shouldn’t expect your HVAC system to do so either.
With a residential maintenance agreement with Blizzard Cooling you can:
- Extend the life of your HVAC system.
- Reduce your energy costs by increasing your system’s efficiency.
- Save $$$ by finding and fixing problems before they turn into costly repairs.
- Save on repair costs.
- Receive priority service.
Depending upon the season, Blizzard Cooling will inspect and perform the following with each preventive maintenance visit:
- Test thermostat for correct operation.
- Visually inspect all AC coils.
- Visually inspect all electrical components.
- Check entering and exiting air temperatures for proper changes.
- Check and clean all condensate drains and pumps.
- Check system for proper electrical voltages and operating amperages.
- Visually inspect all heat exchangers.
- Check all bearings and belts.
At the end of each preventative maintenance visit, a Blizzard Cooling service technician will provide you with a completed, inclusive 38-point inspection form, which confirms a thorough inspection of your HVAC system.
Sheet Metal & Duct Fabrication
Blizzard cooling’s sheet metal team fabricates duct work of any shape or size in our own shop. Whether you need rectangular or spiral, kitchen exhaust or heavy gauge work, we offer the highest quality product. Our shop and installation teams work together to ensure the correct material is on-site when needed and prefabricated when possible for efficient project completion.